For No Obligation Quote Call 01738 444970
Ellis Partnership Limited (EPL) is a specialist utility and business advisory firm based in Perth, Scotland, with clients throughout the UK.
EPL was established in Perth in 1999 and our consultants have over 100 years of collective experience in the utilities brokerage business. Bill Ellis, our founder, worked for nearly 25 years for Scottish and Southern Energy in both telecoms and energy; he is a member and past chair of the Institute of Engineering and Technology in North Scotland and is active in local business, engineering and utilities circles.
After its foundation in 1999, EPL focused largely on telecoms, and moved into the gas and electricity market in 2002. Now, after more than a decade of successful trading, EPL is planning to launch a water consultancy in order to offer our clients the widest range of advisory services.
EPL’s mission is to help residential clients and businesses of all sizes achieve significant savings for their gas and electricity supply as well as their telecommunication and IT services with maximum efficiency and minimum hassle.
We are different from other utility consultancies. Unlike our competitors, we offer consultancy services across the entire utility market including:
• Energy contract review and management
• Energy cost reduction consultancy
• Energy efficiency analysis
• Green energy consultancy
• Telephone lines and call plans
• Mobile and fixed-line telephony planning
• Broadband and IT services
• Utility service provider dispute resolution
• Business case development, including return on investment (ROI) for proposed services
• Emerging technology consultancy
We also offer a comprehensive utility management service, designed to save our clients time, disruption and cost.
We are completely independent and provide a totally unbiased, expert view, leaving our partners free to grow their businesses with the money they save.
To find out more about how the Ellis Partnership can help you cut costs and position your business for future growth, contact us on 01738 444970 to arrange a free, no-obligation assessment of your utility bills.
- 2MN UK homes in fuel poverty, Energy Rights Bill launched - RT 23/03/2021
- Australia green energy firms hit by target cuts - BBC News 23/03/2021
- Flow Energy set to launch a boiler that generates its own electricity - This is Money 23/03/2021
- China set to invest £43billion to UK energy sector - Energy Voice 23/03/2021
No Obligation Service
Try our no obligation service
Click Here and start saving now
Very happy with the service from Bill. We no longer need to spend hours looking for a good deal on electricity or wait in Call Centre queues.
Mr & Mrs Dwyer, Bankfoot
Over the last 4 years our 3 hotels have benefited from competitive gas & electricity prices. At all times the service has been prompt and efficient, alongside good advice for the purchase of utilities. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ellis Partnership in connection with these services.